Instant Teleseminar Customer Service
Use the search box below to find an answer to your question, or browse through the FAQs and "How-to" Videos, below. If you cannot find your answer, Click Here to submit a request, or send an email to: email@example.com. You can also give us a call at 503-290-5600.
Need something else?To log in to host an event, Click Here. To attend an event by web or phone, Click Here. For strategy and ideas on using teleseminars to grow your business, see our Blog. To get more information about our service or to sign up for our 21-day trial, See our Main Website
- Create an Event (Video and Directions)
- Edit The Event Page Text (55 seconds)
- Add a Call to Action Button and Weblinks (45 seconds)
- Change the Photo on the Event Page (30 seconds)
- Question Submission Form (40 seconds)
- Setting up an Event to use Slides (1 minute 15 seconds)
- Who's On the Phone - Overview (1 min 18 seconds)
- Who's On the Phone - Caller Information (1 minute 35 seconds)
- Who's On the Phone - Participant Controls (One Minute 45 Seconds)
- Who's on the Phone - Conference mode (1 minute 10 seconds)
- Answering Phone Participants' Questions with Raised Hands (45 seconds)
- Answer Webcast Listeners' Questions (1 minute 5 seconds)
- Connect to the Conference with Web Call
- How Do I Use the Live Chat Feature?
- What can I do if I have issues connecting?
- How do I run an event with Power Point slides?
- How do I make a recording?
- How Can I Password Protect My Phone Line and Webcast Templates?