For audio edits, we recommend Audacity, which is FREE and easy to learn how to use.
Here's an overview of the process:
1. Download the audio file you want to edit from your account.
2. Download Audacity and install it on your computer
3. Download the LAME MP3 encoder to use with Audacity and install it on your computer
4. Import your audio file into Audacity
5. Edit your audio file
6. Upload the edited audio to your event page.
Step 1: Select the Event You Wish to Edit
Step 2: Navigate to Event Recordings
Step 3: Download the Audio You Want to Edit
Step 4: Import the file into Audacity
Step 5: Edit the Audio
Step 6: Export the Audio
Step 7: Upload the Recording
Step 8: Select Which Recording Clips to Publish
Audacity Editing Tips:
The command shift-j or shift-k will select to the left or right of your curser, and then you can use the Delete key to delete the selection, or cmd-t to trim all but the selected region.
Once you have made your trims, make sure the "Project Rate" field in the lower left hand side of the page is set to 22050 Hz, and go to (File > Export). From the page that pops up, select MP3 files for the format, and then click the options button. Set the Bit rate mode to Constant, and the Quality to 24kbps.
Click OK and then select the location to save your mp3 file.