To view a larger version of this video in your full screen, select the "enter full screen" option in the lower right of the video, next to where it says "HD."
1. Slides don't look right after upload?
See This Article to make your slides look exactly as they look in PowerPoint or Keynote.
2. Use a 4x3 aspect ratio for slides images.
This is the default aspect ratio for PowerPoint and Keynote presentations. Some slides systems like Google Slides use a default aspect ratio of 16x9, which is a wider and shorter ratio. While slides in a 16x9 aspect ratio will work, they won't look as good as slides that have a 4x3 aspect ratio. So for the best results, be sure to change your aspect ratio to 4x3 before saving your slides and uploading them to our system.
3. When showing video, allow a few extra seconds for slow web connections and mobile devices.
Different members of your audience will have different connection speeds. Since video is bandwidth-intensive, it may take a few extra seconds for the complete video to render for those with slow connections. At this time, only YouTube videos can be played into an event.
Also: participants on mobile devices will need to click "play" to initiate the start of the video on their device.
4. You can upload PPT, PPTX, PDF, PNG, JPG and GIF files.
5. Add a button to a slide and link the slide to your offer page.
From My Slides, hover over a slide, then click the green edit icon. Then insert a link in the space provided.